Request for Proposals for Online Assessment Platform
About Junior Achievement Europe
JA Europe is the largest non-profit in Europe dedicated to preparing young people for employment and entrepreneurship. JA Europe is a member of JA Worldwide, which for 100 years has delivered hands on, experiential learning in entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy. JA creates pathways for employability, job creation and financial success. Last school year, the JA network in Europe reached more than 4 million young people across 40 countries with the support of 140,000 business volunteers and 130,000 teachers/educators.
JA Europe is looking to contract the services of a company who has developed and supports an online assessment tools for individual, in-class and groups online real-time examinations.
- SaaS platform operated, serviced and improved by the vendor.
- Full white-labelling and rebranding of the deployed platform instance
- Possibility to create and manage multiple levels of accounts and accounts groups
- Possibility to assign different levels of access to account groups
- Rich online questionnaire and exam questions options
- Multiple levels of administration for global and regional levels
- Providing evidence as digital certificate/badge for passed assessment users
- Advanced user profiling options with profile customization per user groups
- Translation options of examinations to all languages.
- Needs to be browser and hardware neutral neither require additional software than standard operating systems
- Attractive and innovative look and field
- Rich Reporting and analytics tools
- Friendly user experience also for those who have limited IT skills/competences
- Mobile friendly
- GDPR compliant
- English speaking support team
- Future improvement and new functionalities plan
- Rich functionalities
- Support-response time for development and assistance
Deadline: rolling basis up to September 30rd 2021
Send your presentation/offer including main financial offer/list of prices to email@example.com including ONLINE ASSESSMENT PLATFORM in the subject line. In the body of the email, please include: “I specify hereby consent that mine/our personal data is processed by JA EUROPE ASBL for recruitment or contractual purposes” so that JA Europe has your written consent to follow up on your application;
Data protection statement
All of the information collected included in the email you will submit are necessary and relevant to the performance of the job/consultancy you applied for. Ja Europe will use the information provided by you in the email, by the referees you have noted, and the educational institutions with whom we may undertake to verify your qualifications with, for recruitment/contractual purposes only. JA Europe will treat all personal information with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Belgium to process the information provided by you by email. Should you be successful in your application/offer, the information provided, and further information which will be gathered at the relevant time, will be subsequently used for the administration of your employment/consulting contract and in relation to any legal challenge which may be made regarding our recruitment/procurement practices.