We are looking for an enthusiastic Programme Associate (employee or consultant).
JA Europe is the largest non-profit in Europe dedicated to preparing young people for emploien and entrepreneurship. JA Europe is a member of JA Worldwide which for 100 years has delivered hands on, experiential learning in entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy. JA creates pathways for employability, job creation and financial success. Last school year, the JA network in Europe reached almost 4 million young people across 40 countries with the support of nearly 100,000 business volunteers and over 140,000 teachers/educators.
Funded by businesses, institutions, foundations and individuals, JA Europe brings the public and private sectors together to provide young people in primary and secondary schools and early university with experiences that promote the skills, understanding and perspective that they will need to succeed in a global economy.
- To be part of a global organisation, serving the European region;
- To engage with an entrepreneurial and multicultural team;
- To contribute in shaping up programmes on entrepreneurship education;
- To see entrepreneurship education in action and its impact on students and teachers.
The responsibilities (non-exhaustive)
- Support Program Managers with different Education Projects;
- Follow-up project implementation according to the project plan;
- Keeping track of different KPIs and in case any risk flag it to the Education Team;
- Supporting project planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Maintain calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, and reports.
- A “can-do” approach to life and the ability to produce work to high standard, including attention to detail;
- High level of personal commitment to duties, timelines and deadlines;
- Fluency in English (oral and written) with an ability to use at least one other European language;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Approximately 2 to 4 years working experience;
- Good project management skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent operational, administrative and organisational skills;
- Strong IT Skills, including Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to embrace a dynamic work environment and accustomed to performing under pressure;
- Ability to embrace remote interactions (e.g. videoconference, phone calls, etc.);
- Demonstrated interest in education and entrepreneurship.
Location: Europe. Remote working. Contractual arrangements either as employee or individual consultant.
Gross Salary: 20.000 to 25.000 Euros based on experience, location and contractual arrangements.
Deadline: rolling basis until filling the position.
Send your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including Candidature PROASSOCIATE in the subject line. In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by JA EUROPE ASBL for recruitment or contractual purposes” so that JA Europe has your written consent to follow up on your application;