The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy individual with a passion for education and skills assessment. The ESP Assistant will play a critical role in driving the digital transition that is serving the future of education at global level.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the ESP Platform;
- Collaborate with IT and Education teams to identify and prioritize ESP Platform needs and requirements;
- Support the project management, including project timeline in various countries, ensuring timely delivery of project milestones and tracking, updating financial aspect of the implementation related to ESP;
- Support the coordination with external vendor and service provider to ensure smooth operation of the ESP Platform implementation;
- Develop training materials and provide training to IT and Education teams on the use of the ESP Platform and Collaborative space;
- Communicate effectively with diverse teams across different cultures to ensure the translation of needs to project execution;
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the ESP Platform and escalate as needed;
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and policies;
- Provide technical support to users across different countries and time zones;
- Collaborate with Education teams to develop ESP content and assessments that meet the evolving needs of students, educators and member organizations;
- Support team members with ad-hoc needs;
- Keeping track of different KPIs and in case any risk flag it to the Education and IT Team.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- A “can-do” approach to life and the ability to produce work to high standard, including attention to detail;
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies;
- Curiosity to learn and explore new ideas and concepts;
- Demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship education;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written);
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field;
- Approximately 2 to 4 years project management working experience in a digital or education related environment;
- Experience coordinating with stakeholders in multiple countries;
- Ability to embrace remote working and interactions;
- Experience with learning management systems, educational technology, and other digital tools;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and across different cultures and time zones;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and support.
- To work with a team of cool and passionate professionals who share your enthusiasm for technology and education;
- To contribute to shaping up programs on entrepreneurship education;
- To see entrepreneurship education in action and its impact on students and teachers;
- A culture of diversity, inclusion, and innovation.
Location: Europe. Remote working. Contract length: 1 year, with possibility of renewal. Contractual arrangements either as employee or individual consultant. Gross Salary: 16.000 to 18.000 Euros based on experience, location and contractual arrangements.
Deadline: Rolling basis until filling the position. Send your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including Candidature ESP ASSISTANT in the subject line. In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by JA EUROPE AISBL for recruitment or contractual purposes” so that JA Europe has your written consent to follow up on your application.
JA Europe is the largest non-profit in Europe dedicated to preparing young people for employment and entrepreneurship. JA Europe is a member of JA Worldwide which for more than 100 years has delivered hands on, experiential learning in entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy. JA creates pathways for employability, job creation and financial success. In the last school year, the JA Europe network provided over 6.6 million learning experiences for youth in online, in person and blended formats.
The Entrepreneurial Skills Pass (ESP) is an international qualification that certifies students, who have had a real entrepreneurship experience, have gained the necessary knowledge, skills and competences to start a business or to be successfully employed. The online global certification tool of the Junior Achievement Network is serving more than 50 countries across 4 regions.
The Online certification tool includes a self-assessment of entrepreneurial and lifelong learning competences as well as an examination of business, economic and financial knowledge .