The Finance Associate will report to the Chief Finance Officer and support JA Europe’s Team in daily financial management. His/her role can be either as employee or consultant.
Title: Finance Associate
Supervisor: Chief Finance Officer
Location: Europe. Remote working. Contractual arrangements either as employee or individual consultant.
Gross Salary: 22,000-24,000 Euros based on experience, location and contractual arrangements.
Deadline: 6th October 2023
Start Date: As soon as possible
The position is to be filled asap. Respondents must submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including “Application Finance Associate – NAME SURNAME” in the subject line. In the body of the email, please copy in: "I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by JA Europe AISBL for recruitment or contractual purposes" so that JA Europe has your written consent to follow up on your application. Only selected participants will be contacted.
Key Areas of Responsibility and deliverables
- Support with compliances and procurement
- Produce, monitor, implement and evaluate budgets with Account Managers
- Financial aspect of ongoing projects
- Time Sheet Management
- Financial reports of ongoing projects
- Reconciliation of projects financial reporting with special focus on public sector donors
- Technical support of projects applications
- Drafting budgets
- Finance support to the team when needed
- Financial Analytics and Risk Assessments
- Financial Monitoring of JA members
- Perform additional tasks as required by the CFO
Qualifications and Requirements
- Educational background in financial management
- NGO working experience
- Experience with not for profit financial management
- Experience with financial support role
- Experience with support of managing public sector projects
- Experience with presentations, briefs, meeting planning and support