How has their entrepreneurial experience impacted their lives ?
Who are these young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders and how are they contributing to job creation and growth?
The FERD’S LIST is a European list of young and inspirational entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders.
Johan H. Andresen, Owner and Chairman of FERD, is partnering with JA Europe to recognize and celebrate the long-term impact JA has on young people. FERD’S LIST is an annual celebration of outstanding JA alumni on a unique path to “creating enduring value and leaving a lasting footprint”.
The FERD’S LIST identifies young people not only for what they have achieved, but celebrates the path that they are on; recognizing them for being in the moment where their potential is being transformed into greater value for society.
- Outstanding young entrepreneur or leader (aged 25 to 40)
- Participated in a Junior Achievement entrepreneurship programme in Europe
- Change-maker, innovator
- Evidence of a growing business or organization
- Contribution to job creation
- Driven by a desire to succeed and to give back at the same time; exemplary leaders and role models for others
- Trustworthy, passionate, high integrity, strong communicators, good listeners, vision, grateful to their team, positive.
Learn more about FERD'S LIST www.ferdslist.org