Global Money Week x JA Europe & Partners21 - 27 March 2022 Location: Online Event
JA Europe is taking part in Global Money Week 2022 and is organising a number of activities thanks to the support of ourpartners.
Global Money Week is organised by the OECD International Network on Financial Education (OECD/INFE) and is the annual global awareness-raising campaign on the importance of ensuring that young people, from an early age, are financially aware, and are gradually acquiring the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours necessary to make sound financial decisions and ultimately achieve financial well-being and financial resilience.
To celebrate Global Money Week in 2022, we are partnering with several organisations to deliver inspiring experiences to European youth:
- Arrow Global employees are taking part in "speed learning" sessions to inspire students about considering a career in the financial sector;
We are launching a new initiative with Bloomberg to promote greater gender diversity, inspire and empower the next generation of women to pursue and advance careers in finance.
- BNP Paribas Personal Finance is involving volunteers to support students as they are taking part in JA flagship programmes, the Company Programme and Start-Up Programme, and learn about managing their businesses’ and own finances, and speed dating sessions, for the young people to learn from professionals about what the financial sector is like;
- For the second year in a row, MUFG is teaming up with JA Europe to organize a two-day Innovation Camp, during which teams of secondary school students will be tasked to solve a challenge around financial sustainability.
In partnership with:
We are very grateful for the speaking opportunities offered to JA Europe:
- Our CEO Salvatore Nigro will speak at an event by the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA) and share his views on how the financial sector can promote financial education among students and young adults
- Diana Filip, our Deputy CEO, will discuss the role and importance of financial skills at a time of crisis at the event by the European Banking Federation
- Diana Filip will also take part in the Bloomberg Equality Summit and touch upon how collaborations such as the one initiated with Bloomberg will empower the next generation of women to pursue and advance careers in finance